ChiselStainless Steel Polished Fancy Link Spiral Chain
There are various grades of Stainless Steel in the marketplace. 316L Stainless Steel is the material used in Chisel jewelry. 'L' stands for low carbon. 316L is used to avoid corrosion problems caused by welding and does not develop surface rust. It is very fashionable in color, can be plated and is easily personalized with engraved sentiments.
- Product Type: Jewelry
- Jewelry Type: Chains
- Chain Type: Fancy
- Necklace Type: Chain Styles
- Material: Primary: Stainless Steel
- Material: Primary - Color: White
- Sold By Unit: Each
- Chain Length: 16 in
- Chain Width: 2 mm
- Clasp /Connector: Lobster (Fancy)
- Clasp Thickness (Female end): 0.7 mm
- Clasp Thickness (Male end): 3.3 mm
- Clasp Width (Female end): 3.85 mm
- Clasp Width (Male end): 5.3 mm
- Finish: Polished
- Packaging: Gift Pouch
Available in whole size increments from 7.500 to 24.000.
With a price range of $24 to $38.